Per the Health and Safety Guidelines for the fall girls volleyball season, each player can have a maximum of two adults attend their matches this season (yes, coaches and assistant coaches count towards this total). However, there are some facilities that, due to their size, have different more stringent guidelines.
The following facilities will only allow ONE adult per player:
- Edyth Lindner Elementary School (CHCA)
- Guardian Angels (Old Gym only) - there are currently no plans to put games in this gym, it will strictly be used for overflow
- Sports Express (home for All Saints 6th-8th and a few matches for St. Susanna)
- St. Margaret of York (MPR only) - there are currently no plans to put games in this gym, it will strictly be used for overflow
- St. Mary
- St. Vincent Ferrer (please note that All Saints 3rd-5th grade teams will be playing here this year)