We are currently discussing timelines for the 2020-21 boys and girls basketball seasons and will share this information with parishes during the next few days. Some of the things we are considering are:
- 15 minute gap in between all games (same as 6th-8th grade girls volleyball)
- Staggered start to season based on age
- Smaller tournament brackets to allow league to abide by single game per calendar day rule set by the State of Ohio
- Tentative timelines have now been posted on the Boys and Girls basketball league pages!
- An email will go out to all parishes/schools today (September 11th)